#GiveOnePerDay #GiveDaily #BeTheChange #WomenEmpowerment #WaterForLife #HealthierLife #HealthyFood #BetterLiving #MyFamily #HealthCare #KawanPintar #KawnSehat
Give 1.- (or more) per day? It means guaranteeing healthy food, access to school for the children, having water at home and also being able to have electricity to read and study when they return from school, and of course to provide have the chance to take care of yourself when you fall ill medical care, ! A healthier and more balanced life! Easy as pie, isn’t it?
Description Gallery: Fair Future and Kawan Baik Indonesia Foundations are every day on the field, meeting families, communities… Helping a whole family for next to nothing is possible. The proof, we help thousands and their lives have changed a lot, they are happier and healthier. These few images show you that many still need us, you. Eating is difficult, there is not enough for everyone, they can only eat once a day. To shower, to wash also because the water is rare; therefore the shower is once a week, or even a month for some. To drink? The water is unfit for consumption, and everyone coughs and suffers from diarrhea.
Fair Future offers them means and solutions to have a healthier city, without changing anything in their cultures and traditions. A better life, income that will allow them to buy rice, and seeds that they will plant in their gardens Fair Future offers them means and solutions to have a healthier life, without changing anything in their cultures and traditions. A better life, income that will allow them to buy rice, and seeds that they will plant in their gardens. This is in order to eat better, to sell vegetables. We offer them medical care, and the Truck of Life is always on the road. Clean water, we drill wells, build clean water tanks, sanitary installations… So for 1 small franc or dollar a day, it’s worth it, isn’t it?
This little 1.- per day is precious. With this, we will be able to provide lasting and concrete support to hundreds of people and their families every year!
The Foundation uses a combination of practical and innovative tactics to implement development programs, public education, educational campaigns, advocacy campaigns, and humanitarian assistance in disasters and conflicts.
This daily gift will allow people and children to access concrete solutions, in order to improve their social, educational, and medical living conditions through innovative and inspiring projects. From the construction of schools in forgotten rural areas, dispensaries, or hospitals, to projects for the empowerment of women …
Examples of what can be done with a donation of 1.- per day:
Fight against the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic, prevent infections, create sanitation solutions, and toilets, reduce the risk of gynecological infections, provide access to a source of clean and drinking water, access to electricity, a source of light for studying, access to medical care, schooling more children, creating economic opportunities for families, creating family and community gardens…
With a small franc or dollar per day, we can also support and develop projects aimed at creating opportunities for all generations, children, young adults, and the elderly. The foundation aims to rebalance social inequalities in order to restore the autonomy of all communities of people. Truly and truly, Fair Future creates a fairer, more harmonious, and more equitable future for all.
Giving 1.- per day means participating in all our ongoing projects and actions. It’s giving something to eat, drink, wash, and have fun too. A school to learn. Medical care for those who need it! This small 1.- will help them access drinking water, electricity to study, better education, healthy lifestyles, energy in harmony with nature, and much more. And to improve access to education, health, and better living together!
Everywhere in Indonesia, the majority of people have no access to health and medical care or enough food
- 90% of people don’t have health insurance;
- In Indonesia, a country of 268,2 Mio people, 29.8 million people still live below the poverty line;
- 20.9% of the entire population remains vulnerable to falling into poverty, as their income hovers marginally above the national poverty line;
- A vast majority of them cannot afford medical care, or have no access to it at all;
- Indonesia has the fifth-highest number of stunted children in the world;
- 37.2% of children under 5 are stunted, which means 9.5 million children under five are malnourished
- Only 42% of children aged less than six months are exclusively breastfed;
- More than three million (or 12%) of children under five years of age in Indonesia suffer from wasting;
- Almost two out of every three children under two years of age, (or 57%), in rural areas are anemic;
In Indonesia, 71 million people lack access to improved sanitation and 28 million people lack access to safe water
- Nearly 28 million Indonesians lack safe water;
- 71 million lack access to improved sanitation facilities;
- People are navigating the COVID-19 pandemic, and millions are striving to endure this crisis with an added challenge;
- Now more than ever access to safe water is critical to the health of families in Indonesia;
This is why you can help them with a little $1.- per day! This is thanks to our access to water projects, electricity, education in healthy living, harmonious power, and of course provide improved access to education, health and live better together!
Thank you very much for your concrete help and your love.