Your donation mattersYour gift will help us bring lifesaving medical care to people in need. Your gift ensures that when an emergency happens, our teams are there to relieve suffering and save lives What are our commitments?
#healthcare #medicalcare #respect #emergencies #waterconnections #womansright #pandemic #wateraccess #surgeries #heatlhierlife #ruralareas #starvation #foodaccess #childrenhealth #malaria #dengue #tuberculosis #safewater #cleanwateraccess #malnutritionissues #airpollution
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
The last Fair Future Donors are:
Daniel et Fabienne Siggen
This campaign corresponds to financing all other small actions.
Natural disaster situations, absolute emergencies. Shortages of water, medicine, or food! This annual budget allows our socio-medical teams on-site to take care of, help and treat tens of thousands of people each year; because our work is supported by a strong supply and logistics network.
All of us, the staff at Fair Future and Kawan Baik Indonesia must always have the right equipment, for the job at hand, whether in acute emergencies when supplies may be needed within 24 hours or in long-running programs, where a regular supply of equipment, and medicines.
Find us in Denpasar Base Camp
Fair Future Foundation and Kawan Baik Indonesia
Everywhere we work, the circumstances are unique. Nevertheless, our programs generally follow a common set of practices designed to ensure that our resources and expertise are used to the maximum. Fair Future and Kawan Baik Indonesia teams conduct independent assessments to determine medical needs and assess the assistance to be provided. Different criteria determine what we do, such as the scale of a given crisis, the levels of illness and death in the population, the severity of healthcare exclusion, and the added value we can bring to people weakened, sick, you have lost their home, resources. We regularly question the form, relevance, and impact of our presence, given what other organizations are doing.
Improving our medical practice is an integral part of our ongoing business. Our teams’ guidelines are regularly updated to reflect best practices. Our medical innovation has led to significant improvements in the care provided to people in crisis. For example, changes to drug regimens for the treatment of malaria, the establishment of cholera treatment centers for outbreak response, or the use of ready-to-eat foods and new treatment models to combat malnutrition.
Fair Future Swiss Foundation and Kawan Baik Foundation offer 100% humanitarian medical, social and logistical assistance to all people solely according to their needs, without distinction of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
We don’t pretend we want to change the world, it’s impossible. We just try to change things, on a human scale, by taking care of people, their environment, their beliefs, and customs. By making a donation to Fair Future, we can, thanks to you, do more. So don’t hesitate!
What has the Fair Future Foundation been doing since 2008?
Active in emergency aid, Fair Future Foundation (FFF) provides rapid, appropriate, and effective responses to populations affected by natural disasters, epidemics/pandemics, shortages, or socio-economic crises.
Fair Future focuses on creating solutions for sanitation and access to drinking water, access to energy sources, access to medical care, and healthy food, but also so that more children can have access to a school and indeed a good education.
When a crisis strikes, the personnel of our organizations is already present because we have created Socio-Medical centers. They are mobilizing to provide immediate assistance and additional teams are joining them within 48 hours. In addition to medical personnel, our teams include logisticians, water specialists, and administrators, among others. Fair Future has set up emergency units in collaboration with local organizations with whom we have worked for years.
- The foundation responds to emergencies, natural disasters, and conflicts. Earthquakes, floods, landslides, local conflicts … Shortage of water, and food;
- We believe that Fair Future is one of the only humanitarian organizations whose leading members are 100% involved in the field, on a voluntary basis;
- We are highly involved in the Pandemic fight for 2 years, in the eastern part of Indonesia as you can see on our website.
Be there, on-site, with the communities
- Fair Future, its collaborators, and all the volunteers focus above all on the creation of innovative, ecological, sustainable, easy-to-use initiatives that involve low maintenance costs.
- Thanks to our very strong local involvement, the volunteers who are people from here and even from each village where we are involved, can define what people really need to have a healthier, more balanced life, a better life!
- Fast and effective response to emergencies and good action planning is at the heart of our work. While death rates skyrocket within weeks, the main challenge is to save as many lives as possible in such a short time. We are humbly very active and can respond, and provide the necessary support to help thousands of families.
Give a bowl of rice to a man and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to grow his own rice and you will save his life
Innovative, ingenious, respectful projects
- Fair Future does everything to use local resources, and to work with the communities, the villages, and the people where we operate. Yes, because giving a job to a local person is obviously also a social action, help given to a family which will thus be able to improve its income, and therefore eat better, live better!
- This is how, for example, we built Rumah Kambera, MbinuDita, the Central Water Points and so many other things!
Making things easy with passion
- Fair Future incorporates in all its choices and decisions taken in the context of its actions and field programs, the notions of risks for communities, what is good or bad for them, for people, children, and villages.
- A project is often a lot of time for studies, for sharing the action that we are going to carry out: A process that is always done together, them and us, which will lead us to a decision to set up!
The emergencies that we face every day come in many forms
- Lack of food, epidemics, natural disasters, lack of drinking water, no electricity, destroyed school or health center, no access to medical care, etc …
- From the earth to the air, from water to the plate, including medical care and education, through innovative and original solutions.
For their Future, for their health, for a better living
Fair Future is working very actively from its relocated Base Camp in East Sumba. From Rumah Kambera, we provide access to medical care, actions of first emergencies in times of crisis or health disaster, COVID-19 responses, access to clean water, healthy food, access to better education, or to a school. Fair Future and Kawan Baik, put in place actions aimed at everyone having equal access to vital resources.
Thanks to the “Truck of Life” program, we can go and help families, and communities in the most remote areas. Bring them medical care, medicine, food, and water when they have no more. truly where no one ever goes. Our medical teams are made up of local people, and volunteers and they all do their work with heart and enthusiasm. At the service of others and of humanity!
We will not stop until everyone can have a better, healthier life that will give families more opportunities for development.
Promoting a work environment free of harassment, exploitation and abuse
The integrity of our foundation, and our organization is maintained by the good conduct of each staff member, regardless of location, with full respect for the communities we serve. For us, this means not tolerating any behavior on the part of our staff that exploits the vulnerability of others or of employees taking advantage of their position for personal gain. Our management is unequivocally committed to combating abuse and strengthening mechanisms and procedures to prevent and remedy it.
Families first but not just anyhow!
The actions of Fair Future are not only medical, even if it was for more than ten years after the creation of the Swiss Foundation by Alex Wettstein.
We believe that health care should and can be avoided if families are given access to a better quality of life. To clean water for example, or to sanitary installations, a roof, a garden to eat better, to sell vegetables. The notion of quality care for each person is at the heart of our humanitarian objective and includes all of this.
Fair Future always seeks to provide high-quality, person-centered services and to always act in the best interests of families or communities. Respect their confidentiality, their right to make their own decisions, and above all, to do them no harm.
The concept of medical assistance takes into account the provision of shelter, clean water, sanitary facilities, and healthy food. But above all to give everyone the means to learn, to redo what Fair Future establishes in a village, a region.