Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
This campaign corresponds to financing all other small actions. Natural disaster situations, absolute emergencies. Shortages of water, medicine or food!
The last Fair Future Donors are:
André MeierCHF 700.00
AnonymousCHF 1 030.38
Sarah SchinellerCHF 395.25
Daniel et Fabienne SiggenCHF 100.00
Nicolas BurnandCHF 100.00
Fair Future Movies
#HealthCare #WaterConnections #WomansRight #Covid19Pandemic #KawanBaik #WeAreTheFuture #HealthyLife
Give a bowl of rice to a man and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to grow his own rice and you will save his life
We don’t pretend we want to change the world, it’s impossible. We just try to change things, on a human scale, by taking care of people, their environment, their beliefs, and customs. By making a donation to Fair Future, we can, thanks to you, do more. So don’t hesitate!
What Fair Future Foundation do since 2010?
Active in emergency aid, Fair Future Foundation (FFF) provides rapid, appropriate, and effective responses to populations affected by natural disasters, epidemics/pandemics, shortages, or socio-economic crises.
Fair Future focuses on creating solutions for sanitation and access to drinking water, access to energy sources, access to medical care, healthy food, but also so that more children can have access to a school and indeed a good education.
- The foundation responds to emergencies, natural disasters, and conflicts. Earthquakes, floods, landslides, local conflicts … Shortage of water, food;
- We believe that Fair Future is one of the only humanitarian organizations whose leading members are 100% involved in the field, on a voluntary basis;
- We are highly involved in the Pandemic fight for 2 years, in the eastern part of Indonesia as you can see on our website.
Be there, on-site, with the communities
- Fair Future, its collaborators, all the volunteers focus above all on the creation of innovative, ecological, sustainable, easy-to-use initiatives that involve low maintenance costs.
- Thanks to our very strong local involvement, the volunteers who are people from here and even from each village where we are involved, can define what people really need to have a healthier, more balanced life, a better life!
Innovative, ingenious, respectful projects
- Fair Future does everything to use local resources, to work with the communities, the villages, the people where we operate. Yes, because giving a job to a local person is obviously also a social action, help given to a family which will thus be able to improve its income, and therefore eat better, live better!
- This is how, for example, we built Rumah Kambera, MbinuDita, the Central Water Points and so many other things!
Making things easy with passion
- Fair Future incorporates in all its choices and decisions taken in the context of its actions and field programs, the notions of risks for communities, what is good or bad for them, for people, children, villages.
- A project is often a lot of time for studies, for sharing the action that we are going to carry out: A process that is always done together, them and us, which will lead us to a decision to set up!
The emergencies that we face every day come in many forms
- Lack of food, epidemics, natural disasters, lack of drinking water, no electricity, destroyed school or health center, no access to medical care, etc …
- From the earth to the air, from water to the plate, including medical care and education, through innovative and original solutions.
For their Future, for their health, for a better living
Fair Future is working very actively from its relocated Base Camp in East Sumba. From Rumah Kambera, we provide access to medical care, actions of first emergencies in times of crisis or health disaster, COVID-19 responses, access to clean water, to healthy food, access to better education, or to a school. Fair Future and Kawan Baik, put in place actions aimed at everyone have equal access to vital resources.
Thanks to the “Truck of Life” program, we can go and help families, communities in the most remote areas. Bring them medical care, medicine, food, water when they have no more. truly where no one ever goes. Our medical teams are made up of local people, volunteers and all do their work with heart and enthusiasm. At the service of others and of humanity!
We will not stop until everyone can have a better, healthier life that will give families more opportunities for development.
Would you like to become a volunteer?Apply today and let's make great things together
Giving some of my time for a field mission is something I want to do. I don’t mind living far from everything and without comfort. Living an authentic and unique experience with people living in rural areas of eastern Indonesia is an idea that I really like. Fair Future can only function with generous volunteers who give of their time. Volunteering your skills and your time allows you to make a direct contribution to the Foundation’s efforts. In the field, in the administrative, educational field… Your volunteering will also give you a natural feeling of accomplishment and will give you the impression of having really made a difference, with us!